EDMONTON AB Dentist
General Dentists With Over 30 Years of Experience!
Edmonton AB Dentist Shudon Mo, DDS practices a full scope of general dentistry. Dr. Shudon Mo, can now correct a wide variety of permanent dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile. with expertise ranging from:
Dr. Melinda Mo, general dentist, provides orthodontic treatments and takes time to listen to the individual needs and concerns of every patient. She takes time to diagnose and create personalized treatment plans, and she will spend time making sure you are comfortable with the recommended orthodontic treatment.
Our dental office is located at 10104 79 Street, Edmonton AB.
- Office hours: Monday 9:00 am–5:00 pm, Tuesday 9:00 am–7:00 pm, Wednesday 9 am–5 pm, Thursday and Friday 9 am–7 pm.
- Call us at Edmonton Office Phone Number 780-468-2529.
- We speak English, Mandarin, Chinese, Cantonese, French, and Polish.
General & Cosmetic Dentists can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern dental techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile. Mo's Dental provides the following general and cosmetic dental services:
- Dental implants
- Root canals
- CEREC one-day crowns
- Teeth whitening
- Orthodontic treatments
- Dental crowns
- Dental bonding
- Porcelain veneers
Dental Implants Edmonton ABDental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat a wider variety of foods and has confidence that their teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved.
Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants, call Edmonton Office Phone Number 780-468-2529.
Melinda Mo, DDS
Dr. Melinda Mo provides orthodontic treatments several days a month in Edmonton, AB and twice weekly in Victoria, BC. Dr. Mo offers a wide range of treatments, including clear aligners (Invisalign), clear braces, and high-tech braces.
Orthodontic Treatment That Fits Your Budget and Lifestyle!
- No referral is necessary. Just call us for an appointment in Edmonton (Edmonton Office Phone Number 780-468-2529) or Victoria (250-474-2296).
- You are never too young or too old for orthodontic treatment. The Canadian Association of Orthodontists recommends that children be seen by age 7, as most orthodontic problems can actually be identified at that age.
- We offer family discounts!
- Our Retention System is included in each treatment fee.
- We have 0% Interest Payment Plans, and individualized flexible payment options.
- Complimentary consultations! Visit our office and we will help you determine which treatment is right for you and your health.
Please ask our team about the latest technological advances in the industry, such as ceramic braces and clear aligners, as well as traditional metal braces.